- The information we collect, how we do so, and the purposes of our collection.
- How we use and with whom we share such information.
- How you can access and update such information.
- The choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your information.
- How we protect the information we store about you.
Information We Access and/or Collect.
Information Received from Your Application Store or Device. When you download the Birdseye App and/or use the Services, you allow us to access and store the following information, as allowed by you and your preferences on your mobile device:
- Your device technical information (e.g., the type of device you are using, the operating system version, etc.);
- Your IP address;
- Certain statistics about usage of the Services (e.g., number of emails received and sent through the Services, etc.) that are collected anonymously and/or in the aggregate
- Other Information You Provide Us. You may choose to provide us with certain other information. If you join a discussion or offer comments on public areas of our website, or contribute content on or through the Services, your user name or email and any such comments or other content you provide may be publicly displayed.
- Customer Support Correspondence. When you ask for assistance from our customer support team, we will collect and store the contact information you provide, any other information you provide, as well as information about your activity on the Services. We will also store the correspondence and any information contained within it. You acknowledge and consent to the storage of these communications.
- Third Party Services. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you via the Services except as otherwise set forth herein. As a convenience to you, the Services contain functionalities that may allow you to connect to Third Party Services (such as the Google Gmail™ email service) or to otherwise share information and other materials. You are solely responsible for any information or content you share (and the consequences of such sharing). We exercise no control over the information practices of Google or any other Third Party Services. Access to and use of Third Party Services is at your sole risk.
- Information Received from Your Application Store or Device. When you download the Birdseye App and/or use the Services, you allow us to access and store the following information, as allowed by you and your preferences on your mobile device:
How We Use the Information We Collect.
We may use the information we collect about you in any one or more of the following ways:
- To register your account and allow you to use the Services.
- To administer the Services.
- To provide technical support and respond to user inquiries.
- To prevent fraud.
- To notify users of Services updates.
- To solicit input and feedback to improve our products and services and customize your user experience.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- To analyze trends and user traffic and gather statistical information.
- To inform users about new products and promotional offers.
How We Share Information.
- Our Third Party Service Providers. We may use and share your personal information with third parties that we use to perform services on our behalf, such as data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing. We require all such entities to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use your personal information for any other purpose.
- Children’s Privacy. We recognize the importance of safeguarding the privacy of children. To this end, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. In the event we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we have collected information about your child, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Opting Out. You can always choose not to provide certain personal information to us, but doing so may prevent you from being able to use or take advantage of specific features of the Services. If you no longer wish to receive promotional communications from us, you can opt out from receiving such communications from us at any time. You may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to honor your request. However, regardless of your contact preferences, we reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes.
- Security of Your Information. The security and confidentiality of your personal information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and improper use. In an effort to prevent unauthorized electronic access to personal information, we maintain information collected online behind a firewall-protected server; use SSL encryption for purchases made through the Services; limit access only to those employees performing a legitimate business function; and, if you have provided us with your email address and as required by law, notify you if we learn a breach has occurred. However, please understand that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. In addition, we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe.
- Customers Outside the United States. By using the Services, customers outside of the United States understand and agree that DE-DE is a company based in the United States with servers based in the United States, and that personal information will be transferred to, processed and maintained on computers located in the United States, where the privacy laws may be different than those in your jurisdiction.